We’re hiring a Client Service Specialist (Reception) and you’re definitely going to want to know about this role.
Do these words resonate with you:
PEOPLE-ORIENTED – EMPATHETIC – PERSUASIVE– WARM – FOCUSED LISTENER – SOCIABLE – SERVICE ORIENTED – OPEN
If these words resonate with you, you’re gonna love this role and being part of our team.
The duties of this job are primarily about making connections with other people. Relationships are formed quickly, informally, and comfortably, in gaining the enthusiasm and cooperation of others. In this job, it is very important to connect with other people: you will meet new and different people on a day-to-day basis and need to quickly form relationships, build the trust by exhibiting confidence and concern for others, and to use those relationships to get work done.
Great attentiveness to other people is required: an ability to read other people, to listen to them, and to empathize with them. Much of the work centers around working with and through other people. The job involves persuading others through gaining an understanding of where they’re coming from and using that information to bring them to your desired resolution. Communication is almost always of a “selling” rather than “telling” nature.
A lively enthusiasm is necessary. Personal interactions should generally be upbeat and cheerful, requiring someone who is warm, helpful, and friendly. Others must be put at ease and feel welcome.
There is some degree of a detail-oriented nature needed for this position, as there will be several “pots on the fire” at once, and a relatively quick pace is required to keep everything going smoothly. There will be a fair degree of difference from one day to the next, especially regarding personal interactions.
- Each day is different from the next, especially in personal interactions. Fast-paced environment with multiple projects going simultaneously.
- Extremely socially focused, great deal of attention devoted to building and maintaining relationships. A warm, empathetic, and helpful approach is needed.
- Anything but routine decisions must not be made in a vacuum: it’s very important to involve others in the process. Most of the information that must be collected before making a decision comes from other people: potential clients, colleagues, Attorneys.
- Communication should be energetic, lively, free flowing, and informal. A very persuasive, “selling” communication is required at times.
- Highly collaborative position: much time is spent working with others.
- Must quickly trust in others and be able to delegate easily, even with new people
- Leadership through building and maintaining strong relationships
If this sounds like you, you will play an integral role in creating memorable experiences for our clients. This position involves administrative duties related to answering a multi-line phone system for a law firm, intake process for potential new clients, gathering marketing analytics for the firm owner, as well as interpersonal duties to assist the firm in providing a high standard of service to our clients.
- We care about our clients – not just their case. This has led us to develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that at each phase of their case, they are getting the care and attention they need. When we see or hear about a need (even if it’s personal and not case related), we do our best to help with that need. This in turn has led to happier clients. Happy clients make work better!
- We love what we do each day, and we enjoy the people we work with – from co-workers to business associates to clients. It’s a whole lot easier to spend the day with others who enjoy what they’re doing than it is to spend each day with people who are just there because they feel they have to be.
- In our firm, we focus on teamwork, coaching, personal growth, client experience, relationships and value. Not only is our firm innovative, but it is also impressive. Selected as a SuperLawyer Rising Star was an honor but the proof of quality of our firm was in the selection to LawFirm500 list of top 100 fastest growing law firms in the country.
- We focus on the client’s experience and the health of our staff. As unique and driven as we are, we focus on how you feel and how we can make your life better. You won’t be asked to work overtime. You won’t get calls on the weekend to help an attorney find something for them. But you will be required to be exceptional.
- You will be asked to do quarterly staff retreats and engage in weekly group meetings with staff to make systems better. You will be given opportunities to develop, train, travel, and get expert coaching on performing your job.
- This is a fulltime position with Tons of PTO, Healthcare Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, 10 paid Holidays per year and a pay range of $25,000 – $31,000/annually.
If this exciting opportunity appeals to you, we want to get to know you. As a first step, please follow the instructions listed below.
- Prepare a cover letter with no more than TWO paragraphs and a closing sentence. In the first paragraph explain what you believe are the 3 most important qualities needed in someone who works with clients dealing with end-of-life issues or death of a loved one and why you believe they are the most important qualities. In the second paragraph, explain why you applied to this particular job posting. For your closing sentence please write, “I have read the instructions contained in the job posting, followed the instructions and cannot wait to be your next Director of First Impressions.”
- Email your resume and cover letter in PDF format to our Operations Manager, Gina E. Collins: [email protected] elderlawguidance.com. The subject line of the email should be your first name (all caps), followed by the position you are applying for in lower case, followed by one word that you would use to describe yourself in all caps. [For example: JILL/receptionist/EMPATHETIC]. We look forward to learning more about you!
- Complete Our 5-minute Survey: Here at Elder Law Guidance, we know our people are our most valuable asset,and we are committed to providing a dynamic environment where everyone can be their best. And we believe in data and analytics. Please take 5-minutes to do our survey. This is not a test, there are no right or wrong responses, we’re not looking for any specific answers. Just be easy about it, don’t over think, you’ll get your results instantly, and we’ll be in touch shortly. Simply click this link to take our survey.